[ 1 ] Mechanical Design Engineer / Technical Draughtsman (m/f)
Preparation of planning, production and assembly drawing in 2D and 3D production of P & ID Diagrammen- preparation of bills of material support of electrical design for assembly planning
- Completed training as a draftsman or technician in mechanical engineering
- Sound knowledge in the CAD program SolidWorks
- experience in parametric 3D Constructions
- Sound knowledge of MS – Office products
- Reliability and teamwork
- Flexibility and an ability to work independently
- English, spoken and written
- Knowledge in the field of heavy and special purpose machines are an advantage
[ 2 ] Project Manager (m/f)
Management of global engineering projects, cross-functional and cross-site project teams in different countries and company cultures. Responsibility for timing and costs according to plan & budget. Reporting of project status with pushing style, ensuring highest transparency.
- Successfully graduated technical or economic degree
- Several years of work experience as a project manager or project engineer in an international environment
- Preferable, professional background in the field of Automation / Rolling Mill
- Fluent business English & German Language
- Good MS Office skills
- Sovereign appearance and strong leadership skills with result and performance orientation
- Willingness to implement global projects at our locations and support them
[ 3 ] Student Assistant: Technical Designer / Developer (m/f)
Design and implementation as part of a development team.
- Development experience with a at least one object oriented programming language.
- Python is a plus.
- Experience in working with sql databases.
- Knowledge of or the will to learn:
- CSS & JScript (jQuery, Bootstrap)
- Python (Flask, Jinja2, SQLAlchemy)