[ 1 ] Mechanical Design Engineer / Technical Draughtsman (m/f)
Preparation of planning, production and assembly drawing in 2D and 3D production of P & ID Diagrammen- preparation of bills of material support of electrical design for assembly planning
- Completed training as a draftsman or technician in mechanical engineering
- Sound knowledge in the CAD program SolidWorks
- experience in parametric 3D Constructions
- Sound knowledge of MS – Office products
- Reliability and teamwork
- Flexibility and an ability to work independently
- English, spoken and written
- Knowledge in the field of heavy and special purpose machines are an advantage
[ 2 ] Project Manager (m/f)
Management of global engineering projects, cross-functional and cross-site project teams in different countries and company cultures. Responsibility for timing and costs according to plan & budget. Reporting of project status with pushing style, ensuring highest transparency.
- Successfully graduated technical or economic degree
- Several years of work experience as a project manager or project engineer in an international environment
- Preferable, professional background in the field of Automation / Rolling Mill
- Fluent business English & German Language
- Good MS Office skills
- Sovereign appearance and strong leadership skills with result and performance orientation
- Willingness to implement global projects at our locations and support them
[ 3 ] IT Administrator (m/f)
Maintenance of our system and network infrastructure. Implementation of infrastructure modernization projects. Support for our ERP System including customization. Support our IT team in delivering hard- and software to our customers.
- Extensive experience in system- and network administration, including
- Windows-clients and server in connection with Active Directory
- VMWare vSphere virtualization solutions.
- Linux server administration and Cisco knowledge is a plus.
- Software development experiences, allowing you do to smaller customization projects on our ERP system:
- Ideally you already have experience in C# and the usage of version control systems.
- Experience with reporting tools (e.g., Crystal Reports) is a plus.
- You enjoy supporting our internal team starting with the definition of requirements up to working solutions.
- You are self driven and always open to learn.
[ 4 ] Software Engineer Computer Vision (m/f)
Development of new technologies for process optimization in industrial environments. Driving projects from research to a finished product. Evaluate and implement different 2D or 3D computer vision methods according to the problem. Working with different computer vision technologies (time of flight cameras, 2D / 3D laser scanner, high speed cameras).
- Experience in computer vision (2D/3D) or a sound mathematical background and a strong interest for computer vision.
- You have experiences in software development with C++. Python or other modern languages are a plus.
- You drive requirements engineering with internal or external customers.
- You are used to methods of software engineering (e.g., including test automation, version control, ticketing systems).
- You are self driven, open to learn and enjoy sharing you knowledge in our team.