[ 1 ] Electrical Engineer (m/f)
- Design and planning of electrical equipment for complex machines and equipment in the steel industry
- Development of a standard for the automated creation of circuit diagrams with EPLAN P8
- Definition and creation of scalable EPLAN P8 libraries
- Preparation of production documents for switchgear construction and on-site assembly
- Support for suppliers and customers
- Establishment and management of the electrical department at the Aachen location
- Support of project management in the field of electrical engineering, coordination of electrical equipment and installation at home and abroad
- Completed studies in the field of electrical engineering or automation technology
- Interest in efficient process design through automated circuit diagram creation
- Conceptual understanding of database models and objects
- Analytical, structured and independent way of working, team and communication skills
- Target-oriented thinking
[ 2 ] Mechanical Design Engineer / Technical Draughtsman (m/f)
Preparation of planning, production and assembly drawing in 2D and 3D production of P & ID Diagrammen- preparation of bills of material support of electrical design for assembly planning
- Completed training as a draftsman or technician in mechanical engineering
- Sound knowledge in the CAD program SolidWorks
- experience in parametric 3D Constructions
- Sound knowledge of MS – Office products
- Reliability and teamwork
- Flexibility and an ability to work independently
- English, spoken and written
- Knowledge in the field of heavy and special purpose machines are an advantage
[ 3 ] IT Administrator (m/f)
Maintenance of our system and network infrastructure. Implementation of infrastructure modernization projects. Support for our ERP System including customization. Support our IT team in delivering hard- and software to our customers.
- Extensive experience in system- and network administration, including
- Windows-clients and server in connection with Active Directory
- VMWare vSphere virtualization solutions.
- Linux server administration and Cisco knowledge is a plus.
- Software development experiences, allowing you do to smaller customization projects on our ERP system:
- Ideally you already have experience in C# and the usage of version control systems.
- Experience with reporting tools (e.g., Crystal Reports) is a plus.
- You enjoy supporting our internal team starting with the definition of requirements up to working solutions.
- You are self driven and always open to learn.
[ 4 ] Software Engineer Computer Vision (m/f)
Development of new technologies for process optimization in industrial environments. Driving projects from research to a finished product. Evaluate and implement different 2D or 3D computer vision methods according to the problem. Working with different computer vision technologies (time of flight cameras, 2D / 3D laser scanner, high speed cameras).
- Experience in computer vision (2D/3D) or a sound mathematical background and a strong interest for computer vision.
- You have experiences in software development with C++. Python or other modern languages are a plus.
- You drive requirements engineering with internal or external customers.
- You are used to methods of software engineering (e.g., including test automation, version control, ticketing systems).
- You are self driven, open to learn and enjoy sharing you knowledge in our team.